Magnetic Ink Filter
MAGNETIC FILTER is a special combination of a magnetic and a traditional filter, installed in a very compact design, in order to be comfortably installed on any press. The magnetic filter is characterized by the compact design, the useful closing thread that allows easy and fast cleaning operations and the extremely powerful neodymium magnetic capable to collect even the smallest metallic particles floating in the ink, in this way preventing damages to the feeding circuit and assuring a very high print quality. The special filter shape makes it a perfect pulse dampener, able to minimize the sinusoidal curve typical of the pneumatic pumps.
Parts at each single unit:
• Special stainless steel frame, with ¾” connections
• Neodymium magnet
• Internal filter 50 mesh
• Filtering of inks.
• Filtering of low viscosity fluids
• Strong neodymium magnet to collect metallic parts
• Efficient pulsation damper
- Easy cleaning of the filter
• Robust construction
• Unique and robust Teflon joint
• Easy to open
- ROI within 1 year
• You can easily install the MAGNETIC FILTER on any printing machine and use it comfortably.
• Please download the technical data sheet for detailed direction for use.You can download the Technical Data Sheet Here.