The tesa® Softprint 52015 STM
is a foam tape with dual coatings that is tailored to mount photopolymer plates of either 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") thickness in flexographic label printing. Its medium-hard foam material makes it the perfect choice for printing solid and combined designs.
- This product boasts a highly compressible foam with superior recovery properties that lead to excellent print quality.
- Its long-lasting recovery feature makes it ideal for extended and high-speed print runs.
- With low thickness tolerances, it enables quick print preparation and reduced waste.
- It also has high bonding on the open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to prevent plate movement, as well as high bonding to the plate to prevent edge lifting or plate movement.
- The bonding power doesn't increase, making it easy to reposition and demount the plate and tape.
- Additionally, the very cohesive adhesive structure facilitates demounting without leaving adhesive residues.
- The structured PP-liner prevents air pockets from forming during plate mounting, and the blue color marking distinguishes the medium foam.
The tesa® Softprint 52015 STM is a double-coated foam tape in the 380µm (15 mil) category, created specifically for mounting photopolymer plates of either 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") thickness in flexographic label printing.