• Teknova Water Based Varnish Gloss FG 540X have the desired properties (gloss, opacity, lubricity, etc.), as well as the possibility to print without problems in the lacquer unit.
• Created to meet the needs of the industry and generally experienced problems such as in box gluing, folding cracks, scratches and completely eliminates the problems.
• Lit also provides a wide range of motion to the users with its compliance with legal regulations (FDA24, SWISS ORDINANCE).
Direction For Use
Recommended for use on most coated paper and boards substrates. Always test for low porosity substrates such as metallised boards, plastics, or films. For uncoated papers/board, and papers below 115 g/m2 suitability can vary depending on application.
Application: Sheetfed coating units
Drying: Physical, forced with hot air‐dryer and IR‐dryer
• Stir well before use!
• For most applications wet film weight is approximately 3‐6 g/m2.
• Use coating compatible inks and printing surfaces.
• Alkali resistant and wax free inks are ideal for optimum results.
• Testing ink suitability prior to production runs is recommended
• Maximum recommended stack temperature = 36°C.